Yes I was scanning the papers this morning to see what bullshit was being published. Low and behold the daily "Rag" came up trumps yet again.
Ok, two people got married in Rampton Hospital. Big deal, people get married in jail all the time, so why would being in a high secure wing be any different?
Ah, but these pair are getting conjugal rights [I'm surprised the writer of the piece knows what that means and how to spell it]
Are they really, I wondered....
No, they're not. I think whoever told the daily "rag" this was winding them up, or, in true classic "Sun" style they made it up.
I've visited Rampton Hospital. On visits, two members of staff are there in the room at all times, and yes, it is watched via CCTV as well. You aren't allowed to kiss your loved one unless it's a peck on the cheek, and NO touching during the visit. I think it's a bit harsh, but Rampton, like everywhere else, has to cover their own backsides.
Once again the daily rag has exploited the brain dead general public with crap. What for? Why to whip them into a frenzy of self righteousness of course.
Well, it sells papers doesn't it, and you might run out of loo roll some day....
Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment